Sunday, August 14, 2011

~ Mixology with S&N ~

Nic and I are far from liquor snobs.  We like top shelf liquor and premium beer but if left up to us, we prefer bar pours and cheap beer.  Why?  Cuz you get more that way.  DER.

Instead of trying expensive drinks, wines, and beer, we decided to stay true to ourselves and promote our own version of liquor reviews - cheap drinks baby!

Now, I'm a beer drinking girl.  I rarely drink mixed drinks.  Beer is just easier and always tasty.  However, one of my friends was drinking a delicious concoction last weekend - vodka lemonade.

But not your usual vodka lemonade.

It was grape vodka and crystal light.

It was a party in my mouth.

VodkaLemonade


It's a yummy yet cheap summer drink and it is also low-cal for those watching their weight. 

~ Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Whadabout quantities? How much of what do I use to make this seemingly delicious summer drink? I long for a similarly refreshing party in MY mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantities, schmantities...I don't measure anything. Just pour in a shot or two of vodka and the rest with lemonade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...a shot or two..." What she doesn't mention is she considers a full sippy cup a shot. -Nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Says the girl who drinks PBR...FROM A CAN.

    ~S

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time I asked Sarah for a quantity to make a drink she responded, "Fill the pitcher with it, cuntface."
    "Cooking With Sarah" coming soon! -Nic

    ReplyDelete